sk6

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Acceptance


Acceptance
Paul Diaz



I heard it crack and i did feel much pain
I will never hear you say I love you again
I pick up the pieces of my shattered heart
It broke the moment you and i fell apart

The memories that we had i will cherrish forever
You will be in my heart even though were not together
All i want to say is that you hurt me badly
Your reason i dont want to know, I just hope that youre happy

And if by chance we do ever see each other
Just one smile please even though we are over
May he be the man that i was not able to be
May he fulfill your dreams and love you endlessly

Thank you for all the time we spent together
In my heart you will remain forever
I do feel bitter but there is still one thing that is true
Please believe me when i say I still love you